The rise of technology has meant that it is now easier than ever to get a great business idea off the drawing board and into practice.
While it's certainly an achievement in its own right to grow the seed of a concept into a start-up entity, getting all of the applicable finances in check can be tough.
A network of support
At WMC Accounting, our business specialists are ready and able to impart their knowledge and expertise on new enterprise owners, offering a supporting helping hand that can pave the way to long-term success.
We appreciate that the landscape for start ups in Australia is competitive with government statistics showing that the country is one of the top 10 easiest in the world to get a business idea off the ground.
Keeping your business unique
Consequently, we have a suite of services on offer that can help new business owners with everything from financial compliance to strategic planning best practice, all the while helping create a unique niche in Australia's ever-competitive economic environment.
We firmly believe that our services can help you take a good idea and turn it into a great one, and we're constantly striving to go above and beyond the basics of bookkeeping and accounting, and help business owners set themselves up for a prosperous future in more ways than one.
If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don't have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Register for an Australian Business Number with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Back to Business Services