At WMC Accounting, we are more than numbers. Yes, we can help you with your tax, GST and ATO compliance but every accountant does that. What we offer is great relationships and outstanding personal service.
Here are the top 15 reasons why you should consider meeting us to help with your personal and business issues:
- All our staff truly care about getting the best result for our clients. We put client service before a rush job and take the time to analyse your circumstances to provide realistic and implementable advice.
- We are honest, fun and down to earth. Relationships with our clients is what is important to us and our team is always available to answer your questions.
- We take the time to listen and understand your circumstances and give you practical solutions for your concerns or enquiries.
- We will serve you coffee (or tea) during your appointment.
- Our staff actively develop their professional knowledge and stay up-to-date with all the latest changes that can affect you. You won't be given out of date knowledge.
- As a firm, we provide a diverse range of services and have experience in all areas that we can accommodate all business types.
- We are excellent at tax minimisation.
We are adaptable and offer convenient methods to communicate with us such as:
- If you can't come to us, we will come to you.
- Quarterly consultations with Partners.
- Direct access to all staff via email or phone.
- Ability to upload documents (& data files) securely on our website.
- Remote access to your accounting file to update your data in real time.
- We care about our staff and want them to enjoy their job. We provide mentoring and learning opportunities so they grow in their career and deliver excellent service to you.
- You won't speak to voicemail. When you call us, you speak to a person.
- We deliver on our promise. If we say we will find out for you, we will get back to you.
- If you feel like you are chasing your tail with finances, we will help you get back on track with tailored advice down to the 'little things' that save you money.
We give back to the community. See our WMC Community Services page. Our Partners and Senior Accountants also volunteer their time on community boards such as:
- Treasurer, Colac Area Health
- Chair, Foundation 61
- Director, One Care
- Director, Doorstep Education Fiji
- Treasurer, Geelong Animal Welfare Society
- Board Member, Made in Geelong
- Board Member, St Joseph's College
- Finance & Planning Committee Member, St Joseph's College
- Director, River's Gift
- Finance Officer, Geelong Cement Bowls Club
- Treasurer, Bluebird Foundation
- You will have a great experience when you deal with our staff, whether it's Partners, Accountants, Reception, Client Service Assistants, Corporate Services, our Accounts Department or Practice Manager, you will get looked after.
- We recognise that you are important and without you, WMC could not exist. We appreciate that You; Our Client, keeps us in business.
Contact us to make a time to meet Partners; John Cleary, David Willder, or Heath McCartney or Senior Accountants; Tom Aldridge and Darren Slattery to discuss your needs:
Geelong 03 5222 3200
Colac 03 5231 6711